1.18.2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain



I've wanted the the clinique chubby sticks, but the price is too expensive for my taste. I therefore nearly peed myself when I saw that Revlon had something similair on the market. My luck was that I was going to London in September and therefore could pick them up. The price is about £7 if I remember right, which is much better than the clinique chubby ones.
If you're like me, then you like it easy for everyday use. Therefore a balm is perfect (I am addicted to lip balms) and a balm with vert good colour payoff is even better. These are perfect and I regret I only bought one.

The colour above is Honey Douce. Which is a lovely warm but neutral pink and could fit under the category your lips but better. Ergo, perfect for everyday use. They stay on your lips for a good amount of time, as long as you don't eat or drink.  It is easy to apply so I don't see a problem with that. The texture is just like a lip balm, which is perfect.

I am really impressed with the colour I own, I can however not say that all colours are the same texture as this one. If you think Cliniques' is too expensive, then give this one a go (:


No comments:

Post a Comment